1. Welcome to BedmaybeBreakfast! We are a community of AirBnB hosts and guests. Please join in our community and share your experience and opinion. It's FREE! Join HERE!
  2. We are looking for AirBnB enthusiasts interested in writing blogs. E-mail Barry at micasa@bedmaybebreakfast.com for more info. Writers will be compensated per article. The blogs section can be viewed here.

This just in from the New York Times...

Discussion in 'News' started by KonaCoconutz, Jun 20, 2015.

1. KonaCoconutz

KonaCoconutz Active Member

2. Castle Woman

Castle Woman Active Member

$1300 a night! sounds affording to a service that removes all your personal belongings and then puts them back just as they were. That concept is wild! $40 for a key delivery service, now that's a good business to be in. Although arranging times to meet guests gets tricky.

3. Matt S

Matt S Active Member

I once got a message on the AirBnB system for an offer for a personalized AirBnB management service. This woman was local and offerring any aspect of overseeing my AirBnB businees I needed. She was making a career out of it.

KonaCoconutz likes this.
  4. KonaCoconutz

KonaCoconutz Active Member

Matt... that is bizarre that the message would come through their system! You mean she was a guest pretending to book and then offering a service? I would be put off!