1. Welcome to BedmaybeBreakfast! We are a community of AirBnB hosts and guests. Please join in our community and share your experience and opinion. It's FREE! Join HERE!
  2. We are looking for AirBnB enthusiasts interested in writing blogs. E-mail Barry at micasa@bedmaybebreakfast.com for more info. Writers will be compensated per article. The blogs section can be viewed here.

Surveillance cameras

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Jelly, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Jelly

Jelly New Member

Hey airbnbers! Anyone think about adding a camera system to their property? I'm considering putting a camera on the front of my house because I have had a car burglary incident this past winter. I thought it would also be nice to see when people are coming and going for stays at le chateau de mi. Would it be ok to have a camera in the living room or kitchen? The bathroom? Just kidding. That's more of a hypothetical, but I see a lot of these camera systems come with multiple cameras.

2. Estuarto

Estuarto Active Member

Hey Jelly. I actually have some fake cameras, they are a lot cheaper, and maybe just as effective?

Castle Woman likes this.
  3. KonaCoconutz

KonaCoconutz Active Member

Jelly, LOL. le,chateau de MOI, LOL..how much are the cameras these days? I would not put one inside the property but maybe outside.