1. Welcome to BedmaybeBreakfast! We are a community of AirBnB hosts and guests. Please join in our community and share your experience and opinion. It's FREE! Join HERE!
  2. We are looking for AirBnB enthusiasts interested in writing blogs. E-mail Barry at micasa@bedmaybebreakfast.com for more info. Writers will be compensated per article. The blogs section can be viewed here.

Surfing friends

Discussion in 'Stories' started by Shredder, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Shredder

Shredder Member

It's no secret Im a surf junkie. My guest room has a board on the wall, actually there are boards in every room, and my profile is of me surfing. So I get a lot of guests coming to go surfing. Sometimes the waves are good and the guests not so good at surfing. In those instances I might not take them, as where I go might be more on the dangerous side. Usually though we end up enjoying some beach time together. I love to show off my favorite beaches.

Guests are always saying, if you are ever in xxxx, you can stay with me! I hope to soon take them up, Ive met surfers from Cornwall England, Melbourne Australlia, Northern Brazil, East and West Coast US,and other places I can't remember. I might not take them up on the hospitality offer but it's great to know people around the world that can show me their local spots. This is why I AirBnB!

2. Castle Woman

Castle Woman Active Member

I always wanted to learn to surf, maybe I should come out your way @Shredder. Where abouts are you?

3. Shredder

Shredder Member

I'm in San Diego, everyone loves to come to Sun Diego! My avatar is of blacks beach, it's the best beach in town. And if you want to get wild you can go down the beach from the surfing to the nude beach :eek:

4. Abby J

Abby J Member

I've been to San Diego. Loved it - Torey Pines, Balboa Park, Old Town. It's all great.

Have you considered adding a little side business of surf tours to your AirBnB Shredder?