1. Welcome to BedmaybeBreakfast! We are a community of AirBnB hosts and guests. Please join in our community and share your experience and opinion. It's FREE! Join HERE!
  2. We are looking for AirBnB enthusiasts interested in writing blogs. E-mail Barry at micasa@bedmaybebreakfast.com for more info. Writers will be compensated per article. The blogs section can be viewed here.

Snoring

Discussion in 'Stories' started by Matt S, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Matt S

Matt S Active Member

My current guest is a great sleeper. I can tell because she is snoring all morning. Sounds like she is sawing down trees in there. I'm almost worried she might choke and die. My house is old and you can hear everything from the guest room. She has booked 5 days too. I'm surprised she can even sleep through it. At least I know she must be finding the room and bed comfortable!

Rose and Sandy like this.
  2. Sandy

Sandy Active Member

Lol. Wow, so you must hear, well, all sorts from a room that close.

3. Matt S

Matt S Active Member

It might be a long 5 days. I came home for lunch and went to the restroom - shared. And I keep the restroom completely empty of anything besides what's in the medicine cabinet and the soap/shampoo/toilet paper. She had taken the LA guidebook from her room and must have been having a read because I found it on the toilet. Can only imagine what might be next as I'm not even 24 hours into this adventure.

Rose likes this.
  4. SI MON

SI MON New Member

My partner snores. Only solution is to wake her up and have her sleep on her side. My sleeping has become more tolerant of her noise over the past years. Yet I don't know if I will every stop enjoying sleeping alone regularly.

Rose and Sandy like this.
  5. Rose

Rose New Member

I am a regular toilet reader, but short of posting that here on an anonymous forum, I wouldn't want anyone to know! :)

Estuarto likes this.
  6. Matt S

Matt S Active Member

I barely saw her again for the last 3 days of her stay, heard the snoring a few times but not for long. I'm happy the rest of it went well. And Rose, TMI!!

Castle Woman and Rosatti like this.
  7. Rosatti

Rosatti Member

I snore from time to time as a result of allergies, but it's not wall shaking by any means.

Matt S likes this.