1. Welcome to BedmaybeBreakfast! We are a community of AirBnB hosts and guests. Please join in our community and share your experience and opinion. It's FREE! Join HERE!
  2. We are looking for AirBnB enthusiasts interested in writing blogs. E-mail Barry at micasa@bedmaybebreakfast.com for more info. Writers will be compensated per article. The blogs section can be viewed here.

Ratings for other guests

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Kiko, May 2, 2015.

1. Kiko

Kiko New Member

My house has 2 bedrooms that I list for rent. AirBnB should allow the ratings of co-guests. As I make the entire house available to my guests they often share the kitchen and the living room, in my house, even the bathroom. Sometimes the interraction between two guests is even more than my interraction with them.

Castle Woman likes this.
  2. Rosatti

Rosatti Member

That's an interesting idea for an additional feature @Kiko! I have wondered if they will employ something similar with Uber and Lyft now that they have UberPool and Lyft Line, which allows you to ride with other random passengers. Because these are often such personal interractions it does seem right that all of those involved should be accounted for in the review process.

3. Castle Woman

Castle Woman Active Member

I can imagine that other people in the house that don't know you and don't know the other guests does make for an additional dynamic! In some ways it would take the social expectation between you and the guests off your shoulders maybe?

Abby J likes this.