1. Welcome to BedmaybeBreakfast! We are a community of AirBnB hosts and guests. Please join in our community and share your experience and opinion. It's FREE! Join HERE!
  2. We are looking for AirBnB enthusiasts interested in writing blogs. E-mail Barry at micasa@bedmaybebreakfast.com for more info. Writers will be compensated per article. The blogs section can be viewed here.

OMG really is it that bad?

Discussion in 'Hosts' started by Threepalms, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Threepalms

Threepalms New Member

We are about to go live on October 1st on our place which is a studio attached to the home, with separate kitchen, bathroom and bedroom about a 325 sq foot space with private entrance. We are trying to do the outdoor space by the end of December. I plan on only doing the indoor space until the pool is done and outdoor is redone.

I could post pictures of our pool and lanai area but we are in the process of re diamond bright it as well as adding a lot of backyard relaxation areas, for now they are off limits.

Miami is over saturated with rooms and I am wondering If I really did a great designer job for the space it self should I rent it for the room alone? Or should I wait to get all the outdoor spaces done? Miami rates are now stupid for my area close to the keys but in Miami midway point for a room around 35 to 40 bucks a day. The folks that made a great outdoor spaces retreat are charging 59 to 79 a night. I envy you all that can get higher.

btw THANK YOU ALL! for all of the honest responses to what I really was thinking about and your tips. Sandy and Kona you two opened my eyes.

2. Matt S

Matt S Active Member

What did you end up doing? Coming up into a good season for Florida I imagine. @KonaCoconutz and @Sandy - where did you go? :)