1. Welcome to BedmaybeBreakfast! We are a community of AirBnB hosts and guests. Please join in our community and share your experience and opinion. It's FREE! Join HERE!
  2. We are looking for AirBnB enthusiasts interested in writing blogs. E-mail Barry at micasa@bedmaybebreakfast.com for more info. Writers will be compensated per article. The blogs section can be viewed here.

Noticed new features for calendar

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Matt S, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Matt S

Matt S Active Member

I was on the web-site this morning and noticed they have new features for the calendar. Not sure when this was implemented and it's a bit hidden. When looking at your calendar, up to the right above it there is a button called settings.
    airbnb0.jpg

The otion to Allow same day requests, Don't allow same day requests, and even Don't allow next day requests

There is a preparation time option - allow one day before and after a booking, or allow two days before or after a booking, and of course no prep time is an option.

An option which I like is to not allow booking more than 3 months out, 6 months out, or a year.
    airbnb.jpg

You can now specificy your minimum and maximum stay based on season (another slightly hidden option under the minimum and maximum stay selectors). There are month ranges and then you can even specificy that booking have to start on a specific day.

airbnb2.jpg

Castle Woman and jindoh like this.
  2. jindoh

jindoh New Member

I was wondering where the minimum stay limit went. That settings button is hiding!

3. Castle Woman

Castle Woman Active Member

All of the the default options work for me, but thanks for the lesson.

Matt S likes this.
  4. Matt S

Matt S Active Member

I agree the design isn't the best. Glad to be of help.