1. Welcome to BedmaybeBreakfast! We are a community of AirBnB hosts and guests. Please join in our community and share your experience and opinion. It's FREE! Join HERE!
  2. We are looking for AirBnB enthusiasts interested in writing blogs. E-mail Barry at micasa@bedmaybebreakfast.com for more info. Writers will be compensated per article. The blogs section can be viewed here.

Dudes left a bag of pot behind...

Discussion in 'Hosts' started by jmsmilin, Sep 21, 2015.

1. jmsmilin

jmsmilin New Member

In the bed, must have fell out of their pocket at night or something. I even texted them - they were still in town, but didnt even acknowledge it. I have kids in the house. Cool dudes from CO (go figure...) and Im not hating, but youve got to keep better track of your bud when youre in some elses house. How they got it on the airplane to bring with them blows me away. But Im glad thats the worst thing thats happened. Some may even look at it as a sort of bonus I guess. I cant smoke it though due to my job. Sigh.

2. Kirsty

Kirsty New Member

lol that's hilarious

3. Matt S

Matt S Active Member

Give it to me. haha. Where are you @jmsmilin ?

I smoke a little bit, not like back in my college days. I've had a few guests bold enough to ask me to get them some. There are stores on the streets near my house (Hollywood), but we don't have recreational like Colorado. I figure it's better to just partake in some with them rather then make a transaction. I also had this electronic music chick come stay last month. One night I was riding my bike home and noticed she was parked up the street in the car, looked super suspicious. Sure enough I found some in the room when she left. Kinda funny.

4. jmsmilin

jmsmilin New Member

In the good ole US of A, but not near you.

5. Shredder

Shredder Member

States have very different pot rules these days. Having the worst thing that has happened to you been a bonus bag of weed is a pretty good luck streak. Any more trouble since then? Did you leave it in their review? Haha