1. Welcome to BedmaybeBreakfast! We are a community of AirBnB hosts and guests. Please join in our community and share your experience and opinion. It's FREE! Join HERE!
  2. We are looking for AirBnB enthusiasts interested in writing blogs. E-mail Barry at micasa@bedmaybebreakfast.com for more info. Writers will be compensated per article. The blogs section can be viewed here.

Dashboard wrong

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Rhonda, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

My dashboard is showing 0 inquiries, 0 views, 0 bookings. I have had 2 bookings in the past week so this can't be right. What gives?

2. Matt S

Matt S Active Member

Yes there is no connection between these numbers, and actuality, or even across platforms. For instance on my dashboard on the web-site I am showing half the views that it shows on the app, meanwhile my bookings are double. I also notice on the web-site it says data might be delayed up to 3 days.

3. Estuarto

Estuarto Active Member

I am seeing discrepancies between platforms as well. It's not encouraging and basically nullifies all of the stats. But I take it with a grain of salt, as I am still getting requests and that's what matters.

Best advice I have is to be the best host you can and hope the system recognizes that.