1. Welcome to BedmaybeBreakfast! We are a community of AirBnB hosts and guests. Please join in our community and share your experience and opinion. It's FREE! Join HERE!
  2. We are looking for AirBnB enthusiasts interested in writing blogs. E-mail Barry at micasa@bedmaybebreakfast.com for more info. Writers will be compensated per article. The blogs section can be viewed here.

Calendar suggestion

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Matt S, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Matt S

Matt S Active Member

It would be great if the calendar settings allowed for a minimum number of days per booking on specific dates. I don't use a minimum number of nights, and allow for one night stays at my pad. However I am planning to take a trip and it would be ideal if during that time someone stayed for longer. I don't have somebody to turnover the room. I'm imagining that if the calendar had an option where when you select a range of days and are able to specify pricing for those days or block the dates it had this additional feature.

2. Rosatti

Rosatti Member

This is a good idea. I think the system would have to allow the minimum days to bleed over outside of the specified date range. Or perhaps that could be an option. Lets say you specify a range of 10 days with a 7 day minimum. There is the instance where a guest may book starting on the 5th day of the 10 days for the 7 day minimum. This would bleed outside of the range.

3. SI MON

SI MON New Member

It's tricky for them to add more customization tools to pricing without making it overly complicated and difficult to complete the easy tasks.